CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mar 24, 2008

What the H?!?!

I have not explained my reticence to create one of these things and I don't believe I fully will. Boo hoo. One reason bolstering my reluctance is the mindless drivel that are most blogs. There have only been a select few that have favorably graced my retinas. Upon reading the lame ones, I wonder why someone would willingly attach their name to such nonsense and then want to share it with people. They should be embarrassed. Heck I'm embarrassed for them. I wouldn't want nor willfully supply evidence of my inability to express anything worthwhile. I can hear the little wheels slowly turning in your head. Give it a second.... here it comes..... so what do you call this then? Mediocre question. Someone should pet you. I imagine your keen sense of perception serves you well being the d-bag you are. I sincerely hope you find an answer to your question. Meanwhile, if people want to talk about nothing, write it in a journal, and not the online kind that visually pollutes my eyes. Please don't contaminate the internet with your fetid squalor. Take a writing course, get a life and then don't write about it. The stage has been set to direct a favorite British idioms to these sub-kindergarten authors. Piss Off!!

That is all.