My apologies for not posting more often. I do not have the time I once did when I wrote more frequently. You must understand, the DAT won't take itself people so relax! I will try to be better at posting more regularly. By regularly I mean whenever the hell I feel like it. Tell your sister to quit calling me and using the same, tired line of, "Spending more time with my...errr...the female anatomy will only help you on the DAT." I realize this. That is why I continuously broaden the field of female subjects I study and not foolishly only spend time with her. That's a lie, my only girl right now is the DAT. Regardless of that statement, tell your sister to stop calling. It's like she's a verbal rapist. No means no. How should I expect a different reaction after I turn them into addicts after one session you ask? This is what I do.