Fact: Women’s orgasms last longer than men’s.
Fact: Some men would be happy to last one minute in a woman.
Fact: You are lame. Irrelevant but needed to be said.
As much as I pity these pathetic souls, I think I have discovered a reason why they don’t last very long. Not that I understand it though, I try to maximize my time spent in women.
Perhaps they’re just trying to even things out. More O’s, although shorter, for men compared to fewer, longer O’s for women. It balances. Both parties spend the same amount of time orgasming.
Never mind! I don’t want to defend those poor bastards. Learn how to lay, douche bags! There is no good excuse for your shortcomings. Pun? Maybe. Not even Obama or Al Gore could spin your affliction in a positive light. Quit giving men a bad name!!
Mar 19, 2009
In defense of those poor, weak one minute men.
Posted by E at 3/19/2009