“Hey papi, you looking to get into trouble?” an exotic half-Latin-half-white girl asked as our paths crossed.
“Yeah, why?” I said coolly.
“I just need to know if I need to change my name to trouble.”
“What’s in a name? Not me that’s for sure.”
“Just so you know, I screw like I made it up,” she said then flirtatiously bit her bottom lip and made her eyes pout. My weakness.
“Great, then I needn’t be concerned of you tiring easily. Are you lithe?”
“Like a 12 year old gymnast.”
“Drop the 12 year old part and we’re in business.”
“But my name’s not business.”
“Relax, sweetie. Don’t be desperate; I don’t even know your name.”
“It’s…”
“Shhh…I don’t care what it is. I’ll forget as soon as you tell me so let’s just avoid you getting mad at me later by never telling me.”
“Sound reasoning. Just call me yours.”
“Don’t be dumb. Let’s scram.”
“Done, although that wasn’t very smooth.”
“Hey I’m not an alchemist, I can’t turn everything you say into gold. Meanwhile I hope your mouth soon suffers from an acute shortage of words. I don’t mean that rude, just that I have other plans for it than talking.”
It’s rough being me.
Mar 23, 2009
Today...just an average, ordinary day if you are E.
Posted by E at 3/23/2009