CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 6, 2009

Attention dames and world patrons!!

Sorry broads but I will be busy studying for the DAT for the next 2 months and will pay you no mind.

To any investors out there, there is going to be a dramatic increase in household battery usage and power so buy stocks accordingly. You see there will be many girls with voids to fill. Substitutes for me will need to be found. I can only hope Duracell, Rocky Mountain Power, etc. can handle the demand. Economics says the price for these goods will spike due to the heavy demand. I imagine no less than worldwide mayhem and anarchy will ensue. Women will be stealing and killing people for money to purchase previously hinted at items. In addition to elevated crime levels, women will be extra cranky due to the substitutes being unable to fully satiate the battery of women I regularly do.

I apologize in advance but will not alter my plans to save society. Aiding my ability to not assist is the fact that I don’t care. I’ll be holed up in my room studying with no concern of the world around me. It’s almost time to make reclusivity sexy. Good luck dealing with the estrogen fueled psychos.