CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 9, 2009

This bugs me more than anything.

Yes even more than the fact that the train wreck Lindsay Lohan was atop Maxim top 100 a couple years back. That chick is beat. Her boyfriend is too. What's that? Lindsay's dating a girl!?! No freaking way!!

I never have understood why some lesbian chicks try to look like a man. Another time and another post perhaps...

Anygay...oops I mean anyway...

Do not chew ice around me!

When I hear that crunching sound it incites deep within me an urge to mimic that sound with the breaking of the chewers bones. That is easily the most annoying sound in the world. You want something in your mouth? I got something for you. If you bite it as though it were a piece of ice, so help me I will...inhale...exhale... If you try to orally Lorena Bobbitt me, bad things will happen. To you and all that you love, like and care about.

Wow, didn't mean for it to get all dark and psycho-ish. Thinking about someone raping my ear drums like that makes me snap.

I don't care why you chew ice, just don't do it. At all. Ever.

Oh and whoever created hard candy for people to noisily crash around in their mouth can die.