CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 17, 2009

A dude with a chick's name equals gay.

I have a friend that is so gay he can’t even think straight. His parents knew he was gay when they first saw him and consequently named him Courtney. Aptly named cause he’s kind of a bitch. I call him homo for short. Sometimes you just don’t have time for that extra syllable. But seriously folks, Elton John and Freddy Mercury look like mountain men or mill workers compared to this fairy. I once asked him what size of bed he sleeps on to which he responded a queen. Figures. But seriously folks, this man sleeps on a cock shaped pillow. He said it gives him good head support. I asked if he meant neck support. His response was a series of blinks. I imagine he was spelling out G-A-Y using eye-blinking Morse code cause he’s that gay. But seriously folks, this is not a gay bashing post. Someone else’s sexual preference is none of my concern nor should it be anyone else’s.

However, while we're on the subject I have a question that no one has ever been able to adequately answer. Why the parades and over the top flamboyance? You’re gay, I get it. Why the huge production? Why is there an overwhelming compulsion to overtly advertise your sexual preference? I used to work at a restaurant where I was one of the only straight people there. All too often I was told that I was gay and just didn’t know it or that everyone is gay to an extent. I would ask them why they want everyone to be open-minded and accepting of them but will not extend the same courtesy. Never got a response.