CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Feb 17, 2010

Clever title describing a shit parade post.

-Well yeah but I don’t see what that has to do w…
-Most likely because you’re an imbecile.
-Oh thank you. I do my best.
-An imbecile is not a positive thing.
-I don’t have a knack for big words.
-Imbecile is not a big word. You’ve been called it so much you think it’s positive.
-Positive like HIV?
-Holy shit! Really, dude?!
-I’m in no position to ascribe or bestow titles of “holy” on inanimate objects so I am of no help.
-Did your brain give up the ghost? Have you no ability to communicate?
-It was not haunted. I believe that’s what we’re doing here, no?
-Are you a panderer of stupidity?
-I’m not Asian nor am I a bear. You like to ask questions. Any more on their way?
-Utter sadness limits me from talking to you anymore.