-Balls and sacks, man! Did you build your house upon the sand?
-I’m not an architect and don’t know anything about being structural soundness or unsoundness. Frankly I don’t see what that has to do with anything.
-I’m saying you’re a foolish, foolish man. Scratch the –ish suffix which indicates partiality or a likeness, you are a fool.
-It is my understanding that I am not a fool.
-Reality is never ordered but always served, guy.
-Pretend I’m Argentina and cry for me.
-Pass.
-Why am I so pathetic?
-Great question. I have some guesses. Genetics? Horrible luck? For other people’s entertainment? Take solace in your one achievement. You’ve superlatively completed fool training and are now unrivaled in your foolishness. Put that in your back pocket.
-None of those things make me feel better.
-You saying that makes me feel better. I wish a boxer would come along and beat my eyes shut so I no longer have to look upon you. Hopefully the punches jostle any memory I have of you out of my head. Please die.
Feb 17, 2010
Foolishness
Posted by E at 2/17/2010