I am sad for our nation today. I am saddened because the majority of our nation is clearly stupid. This is not a new revelation but it's glaringly painful to see how far stupid can go. Allow me to delineate a few reasons extruded from the many.
1- You tools elected a man with known affiliations with terrorists who wants to disarm our nation. Well done morons! The FBI has said that no one with known interaction with terrorists can have even low level security clearance. Obama’s interaction with them has spanned decades and soon he will be the most powerful in the U.S. and in possession of all our secrets. It’s mind boggling!!
2- Obama has a Robin Hood complex. He says he wants to steal from the rich and give to the poor. I could write the longest post yet on how stupid an idea this is. I’ll briefly mention a few flaws. Giving money to the poor without them doing anything to earn it is absurd. All you’re doing is empowering them to be more reliant on other people and unable to fend for themselves. What motivation is there to better their situation when someone is giving them free money? On the flip side, look at how de-motivating it is for those attending graduate schools to earn higher incomes only to have 3.5% more of their income taken to subsidize inactive poor people. Obama says this is pocket change. Oh really? If that’s the case and he wants to implement it within our nation, why the hell is his dirt poor brother in Kenya not being subsidized by a single cent from Obama’s $4 million income last year? Don’t you think you would lead by example? [Side note: His aunt is living in the U.S. illegally.]
3- Obama said that if elected he would not be sworn in on the Bible but rather the Koran. That makes me so mad I don’t want to say another word about it.
4- Why is he referred to as an African American? His father is from Kenya. He’s half white and has sworn off his white heritage. I’ll cut this one short too due to the anger it induces. Better yet I’m done delineating the reasons. You mindless drones suck. I hope you find solace in his words when he tells you everything is going well when everything gets worse. He told you what you wanted to hear to get into office; he’ll tell you what you want to hear when he’s in office. Too bad it’s not the truth.
Nov 5, 2008
Comrade Barack Hussein Obama
Posted by E at 11/05/2008