CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 22, 2008

Good Times

The funniest thing I remember my brother ever saying was...(I need to first set the scene.)

Back in the day the baggier your jeans were the better. Much different from today's trend where dudes wear jeans so tight you can see what year a dollar bill is in their pocket. I wonder if their balls hang when they take their pants off or if they stay crammed inside their body. I'm not sure what you call this style. Before there were skaters, g's, and preppies with their signature styles. Then came the effeminate, borderline gay emos. I don't know what this new style is called. The words gay and lame come to mind.

Anyway, a few of us were sitting on a bench in an apartment complex smoking. I don't recall why we were there just that we were there. My friend came from a less fortunate family and was thereby unable to sport the latest fashion. He had on what we called at the time "tight pants," which compared to today would be considered baggy. Someone made a comment about how the tightness of his pants resembled skin or something to that effect. My brother processed this information and produced this gem; "When JT goes school clothes shopping, he goes to the paint store*."

Damn I miss my brother.

*Just in case you don't understand the reference, something was said to be "painted on" if it was really tight.