“Your insolent tone incites an anger deep within me that can only be quelled by your death,” A shrieked. From my interactions with her, I have become a man well acquainted with confusion. All I said was that she looked good today and that I wanted to give her a hundred dollar bill I found earlier that day. Little did I know, that was the stupidest thing I could have ever said. I moseyed off but not before saying to her, “Look upon this:”
I felt used as I departed and felt her eyes scrupulously groping my butt and body. I needed a drink to wash away the confusion. It would do no good. Nobody could survive that much of the creature. The look in her eye was one of ferocity and a woman used to having to fight to take what she wants. I wanted to tell her to be gentle with me…or however. I guess it’s her visual rape too. The look, as were the ideas going through her head, was of such fierceness I felt as though I would somehow be sore the next day. If one were to take a script of the interplay going on in her head, one would not only be reading something pornographic but of wistful thinking. Marriage? Happiness? Etc. She knew all of the options were impossible. However, the most likely of them, in her mind, would be that she would have my baby. The painful answers to her wistful thoughts did nothing to dissuade or cease them. She could and always would hope.
Upsetting A...only a fool would expect a different result from any interaction with her. Apparently I'm a fool.
Nov 5, 2008
Upsetting A$#%@y (A)
Posted by E at 11/05/2008