The demands currently being placed on my time and energy are taxing and I'm oh so tired. Applying to dental school is a long, arduous task that would try the patience of the most patient person.
Posts have been infrequent and probably dull. Sorry but you can’t wring a molecule of water out a paper towel that has been in the drier for an hour. My simple mind seems to have been set on the lowest dimmer switch setting. No subjects or people proffer themselves for my ridicule at the moment. I’m sure things will change because many things deserve my ridicule. Actually, I lied. My elfish Physics professor. Such an annoying little man. Screaming is not teaching. Which formula should we use to answer the question that nobody cares about? How about: You = Pederast. Quit patrolling Baby Gap’s changing rooms for new “friends.” Sickos like you should be repeatedly sodomized with a swordfish or deer antlers. Unless you like it then we’ll revert to something you don’t like. Like having sex with adults or something that doesn’t live on a farm.
On a more positive note, both of my fantasy football teams won last week. The winning streak will probably end next week because that’s what always happens to my teams. They prefer streaks of losing to those of winning. Whatever. I mostly enjoy fantasy football for the shit talking, probably because I don’t know what it feels like to win in fantasy.
Also, I’ve heard back from 6 of the 14 schools I applied to. 5 interviews, one rejection. I like the ratio. Not bummed about the one I got rejected at cause it was a safety school. Hoping to hear from the remaining 2 of my top four schools soon.
The girl I had been dating for 2 months up and told me Sunday she was moving back home to Washington Tuesday. She always was a stickler for advance notice. She told me I was the best thing that has happened to her in a long time. It only makes sense she would leave. A few certainties this humble man knows: death, taxes and girls leaving me. Such is life. I don’t say that for pity or out of sadness. It is eerie how much I have no thoughts about her having left. You’re leaving? Oh okay, drive safe. I must be part robot. It was fun but now it’s as if it never happened. That seems rude but I don’t know how else to describe my lack of emotion toward the subject. She’s gone and I’m here, the world keeps on spinning. No sadness, no anger, no nothing. Pure ambivalence.
Sep 15, 2009
What it do?
Posted by E at 9/15/2009