CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 31, 2009

Hi.

My apologies if you’ve felt fleeced due to a shortage of posts. My responsibilities have combined to render me useless at the end of finals.

What does that me to me, E?

Pardon me for using my blog that is all about me and my awesomeness to waste it talking about you and your lameness.* Chivalry requires I answer your mindless question. It may mean more postings for you to savor, it may mean an added dosage of anti-depressants for you after reading the posts, it may mean that I verbally destroy you time and time again. A hodgepodge of magical options, each one as appealing as the last.

-Side note- my mind is offline for 7 months until I start dental school. I don’t need it until then and will conserve the few remaining brain cells I have until school requires their reactivation. Posts may reflect this causality.

What will I do if you don’t post regularly, E?

Again with the you business? Why waste time talking about you when you can read about me? To answer your question, I would hope you die an ignominious death leaving your name a thing of revulsion and displeasure. That when your name is uttered the only appropriate response is to spit and murmur curse words under one’s breath.

*Actually that is mainly what my blog is about. Talking shit about you. Face!