Girl: What are you doing tonight?
Me: You. Hard.
Girl: Joking aside.
Me: I’m hoping you talk nerdy to me.
Girl: Why are you such a dumb ass?
Me: Would you rather I be a smart ass?
Girl: I’d rather you de-ass yourself.
Me: Then what would you look at when my back faces you?
Girl: Why do I even talk to you?
Me: I’ve been wondering the same for a while now.
Girl: I hate you so much…but you get me so hot.
Me: I know but you bore me so beat it, ho.
Girl: Beat it? Do you mean your…
Me: No, beat it like scram. Tell your sister to call me.
Girl: I would happily accompany her when she comes over.
Me: Not interested.
Girl: I have no reason to live.
Me: Agreed. If you love me, you'll end it elsewhere. I sure as hell don’t feel like cleaning up after you.
Girl: Maybe you could help. I remember you telling me one time you were going to kill it.
Me: Yeah that was before you used your mouth to talk.
Girl: How about a second cha…
Me: Have you called your sister yet?
Girl: Umm no. Kinda trying to get laid here.
Me: Good luck with that. Get them fingers a dialin'.
Girl: You make me sad.
Me: Took the words right out of my mouth. What's your sister's number?
Girl: Why don't you want me?
Me: You're wasting time here when you could be talking to someone that gives two shits.
Me: You. Hard.
Girl: Joking aside.
Me: I’m hoping you talk nerdy to me.
Girl: Why are you such a dumb ass?
Me: Would you rather I be a smart ass?
Girl: I’d rather you de-ass yourself.
Me: Then what would you look at when my back faces you?
Girl: Why do I even talk to you?
Me: I’ve been wondering the same for a while now.
Girl: I hate you so much…but you get me so hot.
Me: I know but you bore me so beat it, ho.
Girl: Beat it? Do you mean your…
Me: No, beat it like scram. Tell your sister to call me.
Girl: I would happily accompany her when she comes over.
Me: Not interested.
Girl: I have no reason to live.
Me: Agreed. If you love me, you'll end it elsewhere. I sure as hell don’t feel like cleaning up after you.
Girl: Maybe you could help. I remember you telling me one time you were going to kill it.
Me: Yeah that was before you used your mouth to talk.
Girl: How about a second cha…
Me: Have you called your sister yet?
Girl: Umm no. Kinda trying to get laid here.
Me: Good luck with that. Get them fingers a dialin'.
Girl: You make me sad.
Me: Took the words right out of my mouth. What's your sister's number?
Girl: Why don't you want me?
Me: You're wasting time here when you could be talking to someone that gives two shits.