An excerpt from a friend's Facebook post that I replied to then thoroughly owned a dill hole on. Copied as seen on Facebook.
SW Well, I can't wait until November when the Dems get destroyed and the #hcr gets repealed.
EH Ditto.
ML LOL, well friend, maybe wake up a little, stop blindly following the party of NO, who has done NOTHING other than run up the national debt, ruin America's reputation in the world, start illegal wars, pass legislation the allows the government to illegally spy on its own people, and completely roll over and pander to corporations rather than Americans. They lie, cheat and steal and you KNOW it. Grow up my young repub friends and think for YOURSELVES for once. Love YA!
EH Thanks for the advice, Comrade L. I gave it its due consideration while dropping a deuce. I think for myself. That is why I'll never support Obama who wants to take that right from me and bestow it upon the government. Juxtapose this administration's spending to Bush's and rethink your statement regarding the national debt.
ML Tut, tut, tut, E. Blindly following the blind. I call total bullshit on the majority of you all thinking for yourself, lol. Lets just spout the same ol' lies of rush and glenn and sean, lies that have been PROVEN to be such, lets just REFUSE to work with ANYONE that will not completely cave to your demands, no compromise, no debate, just miscommunication, mistruth, half turth and lies. Yeah, that basically sums up the republican party. Oh and learn what juxtapose means, moron, i think you mean compare. (Sorry steve, your moron friend here is so rediculous, couldnt help myself)
CW I like this M fellow.
KW He does have some excellent points.
RR Blindly following the blind? That would be the Dims. CNN's - not Fox's - latest poll has a whopping 59% of the country opposed to Obamacare. Seems like Obama and Pelosi are the ones with their heads somewhere dark and stinky, along with their sycophantic followers in congress. And those cheering them on as well.
EH Well said, R.
M, I don't know what's worse, your inability to think for yourself or the fact that you let BO think for you. You are both complete tools.
Juxtapose- to place close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast. (www.dictionary.com) Buy a dictionary and educate yourself. BO can't do everything for you. Perhaps after purchasing a dictionary, you can spell ridiculous and truth correctly. You obviously don't know what truth is so I shouldn't expect you to be able to correctly spell it. Spell check is free but apparently not idiot friendly.
How can anyone support the dems right now? The daily increasing levels of corruption and blatant bribery are staggering. Yesterday they voted against the will of the people they supposedly represent and pissed all over the Constitution. You only prove your stupidity by supporting them, M.
I hope the next time you salute the poster of Stalin you have hanging in your room that you hit your head hard enough to dislodge some stupidity and allow room for sense.
Mar 26, 2010
Silly liberals.
Posted by E at 3/26/2010