If you believe in such a thing as a perfect girl then I would like to sell you some snake oil.* What are women good for? 2 things. 1- Looking at. 2- Hmmm…did I already say looking at? Oh, I did. Then…ummm…yeah.
The term frivolous fiction not only applies to “the perfect girl” but also to my blog. Clearly I make most of this crap up. I write it, you read it, we both feel sick.
I’m sure my opening statement holds true for the reverse case also but since I’m not into dudes I will pay it no mind.
I was going to type a long diatribe of my feelings on the matter but alas, I’ve got to go to class. Physics. Repulsive, revolting Physics. My how I hate your guts.
*Sell you some snake oil - an old saying that means you are buying something completely worthless. It was sold as though it was a magic cure all but it actually did nothing but lessen your bank account and increase the shyster’s who sold it to you. A snake oil salesmen is the modern equivalent of a used car salesmen. A worthless, shady breed that ought to be eradicated.
Nov 9, 2009
Hmmmfff!! Frivolous fiction!!
Posted by E at 11/09/2009