I'm over one the schools I applied to. Every time I call to ask a question I get the same hateful beeotch, Tonya. She cops this attitude like she sits atop a golden cloud and that applicants are not worth her time. I, being the clever person I think I am, tried getting information from another source there. I was promptly questioned as to how I had gotten that number like it was the president’s private line or something and was told the person I called for was the absolute wrong person to call. After the admonishment, I was transferred to Satan herself, Tonya.
I give up. If that's the way they treat students then I don't want to drop $350K there. My buddy is even more pissed off than me. They have the highest secondary fee and he's pissed he's not getting better customer service. A valid point. I would still go if they invited me for an interview but my experience has greatly diminished their standing with me. What does that mean for anyone but me? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Nov 9, 2009
All part of the emotional rollercoaster of applying to dental school.
Posted by E at 11/09/2009