CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 27, 2008

How can I make this work for my monetary benefit?

I need to discover a way to turn my ability to attract psychotic, stalker women into financial gain. I am so good there has to be a way to make some good money from it. If A-Rod can make $28 million a year from his gift to play baseball, I should be able to rake in at least a few mil a year from my gift. Yes, if playing baseball and ability to attract stalkers were equally paid, I would be making $28 million a year plus endorsements too. Do any of you nonexistent readers have any ideas? Me neither, but when I do I'll buy my mom something nice. Maybe I'll charge them to stalk me. Maybe somehow tap into the scrap booking market because I'm making them a killing from all the scrapbook material I provide my stalkers. They have myriads of scrapbooks detailing my every move, scratch and second of sleep.