CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 27, 2008

Why is it called chubby chasing?

I don't believe there to be any element of chasing involved. Shouldn't it be called big game hunting instead? No, that's not it either. Hunting would mean they are able to escape or able to blend into their surroundings. It wouldn't be like finding Waldo because they'd be the only thing in your purview. I'm neither pro nor anti-heavies; I just don't understand the reference. How about "brotha bait?" Not unless you were trying to catch a brotha, which is not cool. Was that used to entice Africans to come to America as slaves? I don't know, don't be racist. Meanwhile, let's just call it what it is: hustling heavies, porking pork, entertaining elephants, boinking blimps, banging biggies, f-ing fatties, drilling dinosaurs, burrowing burrows (or beasts,) doing diesels. Whichever you select, I wish you luck "O lover of gargantuan women." Remember to bring your flour to assist you in finding that elusive wet spot. Good luck Lewis or Clark (whichever you prefer.)