CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 6, 2009

Another segment from the aforementioned scroll of wonder.

Our translating experts believe this is not connected to the previously posted translation but who knows really? Whomever the author was, he seems like a real a-hole.

You’re so fat you look like a crowd. Are you the reason for the Swine Flu pandemic? Well you and some drunk that imbibed so much he blinded himself and eliminated his sense of touch and proportion? I don’t even want to run a reel on that tragedy. Pardon the anthropomorphism; I know you don’t have the ability to talk like Wilbur or Babe the Pig and that I may as well talk to a brick wall but I find you fascinating. I guess even a hippopotamus gets some every once in a while to perpetuate the species right? You go girl. Go on with your fat self. You’re hideousness is only eclipsed by your stench. But it’s all good right? It’s you. This is what you’ve chosen for yourself. This makes you happy. Well I support it then. Physically I would not be able to support you, obviously I meant it emotionally.