CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 17, 2009

Curses!!

I got duped into viewing the latest installment of blue ball cinema last night. Yes, I watched the new Harry Potter. I feel as though I visually supped upon a sweaty ball sack. Even worse, some little teenage brat was breaking her teeth on a cup full of ice right in front of me.

I would be so pissed if I was a Harry Potter fan but I guess I would be used to getting teased. 2 hours of Harry Potter getting his ass kicked, punked and in general being a little bitch. Then 30 minutes of action only to set up the next movie. The only thing I can think of to equate it to would be an old man with ED hooking up with a chick. After 2 hours of flaccid horseplay, something finally happens. Wood. Then the chick bails and leaves him with his dick in his hand.

If Harry is the chose one, why does he continually get his ass handed to him by EVERYONE? He “kills” some bad ass only to have him come back in the next one. Where did they find this bad guy, at the party store next to the trick candles? Harry’s next spell should be “success” which he should exclusively use on himself. Everyone that goes against him knows it, why can’t he learn it?

How does any Harry Potter fan ever think he is going to become a wizard when he is clearly a massive fairy? Your move gullible lemmings.