Some ancient scrolls were recently found and translated. It seems to be a recorded interrogation or screen play of some sort. It’s unclear what happened or how it was resolved but what is clear is that this is by no means laziness on the part of the author. I share a brief excerpt with you now.
“I assure you that was not the case. I offer my life, family and all my valuables as collateral of my sincerity.”
“I couldn’t buy a bucket of spit with any of those. No deal.” [slap]
“My daughter?”
“Been there, done that. That reminds me, I’ve got a present for you that’ll be delivered in 9 months.”
“I don’t get it.”
“No need, your daughter got it just fine…a few times. She should be able to lose the IV drip in a few days.”
“IV drip??”
“Yeah to replace lost fluids. Kinda odd considering the amount of fluids she took in. Enough about her excessive promiscuity, let’s revisit your jack assery. Why did you do it?”
“I’m a giver what can I say?”
“Really? You look like you’d be the receiver.”
…to be continued…or not, we’ll see if I feel like revisiting and continuing this disaster.
Jul 6, 2009
A lucky find.
Posted by E at 7/06/2009