Comment what you wish. I will not edit your words or moderate the comment before it shows up on my blog. A few words of caution though. You are entitled to share your opinion of me and my posts but know that I will respond and undoubtedly in a manner you won’t like. Should we happen to get into a verbal joust, know that you will lose. Step up if you’re feeling frisky.
Grammar and spelling apply to comments too. Improper grammar and spelling will only incite a stronger response from me than needs suffice. Do yourself a favor and make my response to you as gentle for yourself as possible. Gentle being the difference between 9.99999999 and 9.99999998. A modicum of difference but it could be the difference that sends you over the edge. I will try my best to do that anyway. Hell, if you’re that close just go for it, dude. Consider this your incentive.
Why am I such a dick? Do what you are good at, right?
Oct 20, 2009
Feeling the need to share your opinion with me?
Posted by E at 10/20/2009