CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 13, 2009

Holy piss!

With each dental school interview I attend, there seems to be a disturbing reoccurring theme. An overactive detrusor muscle. (When a detrusor muscle contracts, your bladder compresses to release its contents. Basically it is responsible for making you go pee pee.)

It sucks. I take a piss before I walk into the office/room/building so there is no discomfort during the interview. However, the doorway to the office/room/building acts as a signaling device to my bladder telling it has reached maximal limits. False. I just pissed all my piss. I know the kidneys don't work fast enough to refill it in a matter of minutes.

What's worse is that I don't walk into these interviews nervous so I can't figure why it keeps happening. A sissy bladder is congruent to nervousness or downing gallons of Diet Mountain Dew but neither is the case. How does the doorway signal my bladder? Have they combined to try to ruin my interview? How can this be so when I'm entering rooms I've never been in before? There should be no familiarity between my anxious bladder and an inanimate doorway. It's very disturbing. Perhaps I should wear a diaper to the interviews and just let the piss fly.