CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 20, 2009

A work in progress.

Me: "You’re hot!"

Random Skank: "Thank you. That’s nice of you to say."

Me: "Ooooh!!! You’ve just been Jedi mind tricked. Face, ho!"

Random Skank: "How so?"

Me: "Pardon?"

Random Skank: "How have I been Jedi mind tricked?"

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Random Skank: "You just told me I’d been Jedi mind tricked."

Me: "Don’t be ridiculous."

Random Skank: "You are a dill hole."

Me: "I feel like this interaction has become hostile entirely on your account. I no longer feel safe."

Random Skank: "I hate you."

Me: "Double burn! Like I said, you were totally Jedi mind tricked! Foolishly you thought I meant hot as in aesthetically pleasing. False. I meant hot as in upset. I hope you enjoyed this perfect illustration of efficacy. Now hit the road. Hot, as in upset, chicks are big turnoffs. You’re really killing my boner here, lady. It’s near flat-lining…or flaccid-lining rather."