CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 20, 2009

Regarding an annoying trend.

I hate how a blatant disregard for grammar, punctuation and capitalization is in vogue. I need Robert Langdon from Dan Brown’s novels to decipher some of the messages I get. Half of the time they are run on, brain drop sentences that make no damn sense. One is hard enough to decipher but when you string two of those gems together and expect me to know where one ends and one begins, forget it. DELETE. Regardless of the content. It’s insulting to know that I’m worthy of a message but not one I can make any sense of. Which brings me to my next point. PROOF READ YOUR SHIT!!! It takes microseconds. Those microseconds unspent give rise to many minutes of head scratching, brain pain and serious questioning of your mental faculties. Do yourself a favor and preserve any shred of dignity by proof reading your message and correcting any errors before pressing send, enter or whatever delivery mechanism you implement depending on the medium you’re using.