CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 22, 2009

It's my cross to bear...and possibly yours as a result.

Sadly my brain exists as a petri dish and incubator of ideas that should never be unleashed on the public. Material produced within my skull should be quarantined for everyone’s benefit and well being. The fact that I feel it requisite to release such content probably qualifies me as a virus or a psychopath. Even more bothersome is the fact that I think people might find it entertaining. I am sick. Slap me in a straight jacket and lock me in a white cuboidal room. Protect humanity. Leave me alone with my thoughts. Strip me of any medium with which I could disseminate my insanity. Or don’t and give in to my madness. You may learn something about yourself. For example, you may learn that you didn’t think you could be so offended. You may learn that I am demented beyond salvage. Or maybe, just maybe, you’ll chuckle and discover that you may be a little twisted like me. Regardless of the ensuing realizations you may experience, I hope you chuckle at least once.