I feel like I’m subsidizing evil when I see that taxes were taken out of my check.
Also, I’ve lost any confidence I ever had in the Nobel Peace Prize Award. There wasn’t much to lose after that douche bag Gore won it for the biggest fallacy ever conceived. Global warming? For real? I could decapitate myself and have higher brain functions than the morons who believe that garbage.
How does a moron like Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize after 12 days of work wherein he accomplished exactly dick? Actually negative dick. All he’s done is drive the U.S. into the poor house for years to come amidst applause and approval from the media. The same media that criticized Bush’s every move. Juxtapose Bush's moves to anything Obama’s ever done and Bush looks brilliant. Bush was a good president. Obama is not, nor will he ever be. All he is is talk. Mindless drones like talk and pay no heed to actual content. If it sounds good, it must be good. I’ve said this before and I’ll now say it again. YOU CAN’T POLISH A TURD. Fools believe you can and subsequently think he is a great president and was worthy of earning a once prestigious award. Thanks Obama for once again changing something of prominence and refinement to complete shit.
Oct 13, 2009
Obama and those appointed by him suck sweaty testicles.
Posted by E at 10/13/2009